Schedule an Appointment
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound
Tighten and Contour Face & Body for far less than surgery and absolutely NO downtime!
Choose a full Face & Neck Lift, or from our a la carte menu:
Contour Jaw & Cheeks
Upper Lip Lines
Stubborn Fat Pockets
- High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) works by targeting multiple layers in the skin by producing small, micro-thermal lesions at precise depths in the dermis up to the fibro muscular layer, causing thermally induced contraction of collagen and tissue coagulation with subsequent collagenesis, while sparing the epidermis
- HIFU boosts new collagen production and collagen regeneration right at the source with ultrasound imaging, which allows practitioners to see the layers of tissue targeted during the treatment to ensure the energy is deposited to where it will be most beneficial.
- HIFU energy penetrates much deeper than laser or RF energy, in an effort to affect superior tissue tightening and longevity of results by selectively targeting the superficial musculoaponeurotic system (SMAS)
- It literally achieves the results of a face-lift or a body lifts without any invasive surgery or injections, and has absolutely zero down time.
- HIFU is the only non-invasive treatment cleared by the FDA to actually lift skin
- This this technique works equally well for people of all skin colors; in contrast to that of lasers and the intense pulse lights
- HIFU doesn't involve any creams, fillers or toxins; it just relies on your body's own collagen-building process for natural, noticeable results
Full Face and Neck Lift $899
Large Area $499
Jaw & Cheek Contour
Medium Area $399
Small Area $199
Body procedures must be quoted in person and depends on the size of the area being treated. As an example: an area the size of a half sheet of paper would be considered a Large Area.
Introductory Pricing! Complete procedure by April 30th and receive $100 off of a full face and neck lift
$75 off of a large area
$50 off of a medium area
$25 off of a small area
Buy one area get the second 10% off (of equal or lesser value)
Buy 2 get the 3rd ½ off (of equal or lesser value)
The average cost of face and neck lift is $20,000. Older technology such as radio frequency (RF) will still run you $2600 on average. Ultherapy will run you $2500-$5500, but you'll need more sessions since it heats the epidermis, so the energy settings have to be lower.
Sound too good to be true? Try a small area for $25.00 off and see the results for yourself!
- Avoid sun exposure and tanning for 1 week prior to treatment, sunburned skin will not be treated
- Stop using all skin irritants (glycolic/salicylic acids, benzoyl peroxide, retinol product such as Retin A, Triluma, Differin, and Vitamin C) on the area’s being treated. 1 week prior to treatment
- Advise Staff of current medications including antibiotics (certain antibiotics can make your skin photosensitive) treatment can be done 2 weeks after completion
- If you develop an active cold sore or skin infection, please call and reschedule
- If you are prone to cold sores, it is suggested to take your appropriate medication before this treatment
- On the day of the treatment, please come in with your face clean and free from makeup, moisturizers or serums. A cleansing fee of $15 will be applied if need be
- If choosing to use topical numbing cream, pre-numb 45 minutes prior to appointment
Post-Care/Home Care Instructions
Schedule an Appointment
- It is normal for the area treated to have redness and swelling. It is uncommon for a blister or bruise to develop. If you develop a blister, a topical antibiotic ointment such as polysporin can be used daily until healed
- An ice pack should be avoided to maximize treatment results. Pain medication is not necessary
- Makeup can be applied immediately post treatment
- Waxing, tweezing, and depilatory creams can be resumed 3 days post treatment
- Avoid vigorous exercise, hot tubs, pools, sauna or steam for 24-48 hours after treatment
- A non-exfoliant cleanser and light moisturizer can be used day of treatment. You can resume normal skin care the next day
- Avoid direct sun light for 24 hours following treatment, SPF 30 or higher sunscreen must be applied 10 minutes prior to sun exposure and worn everyday rain or shine
- Retinol or any form of vitamin A or peeling products, or bleaching products can be resumed after 3 days post treatment
- Botox, Dysport, chemical peels, and dermal fillers can be resumed 1-week post treatment
- A post procedure skin care regimen maybe suggested to maximize an prolong your treatments an minimize complication